Subject Options Blocks 2024
- We have 4 main teaching blocks B, C, D and E.
- Block A is our enrichment block
- Students should pick 3 subject choices – you can only pick one from any one option block.
- A small number of high achieving students may be allowed to take 4 subjects by agreement
- You can pick any combination of A-level and Vocational qualifications.
Y12 Teaching Blocks for Academic Year 2024 to 2025
You can find more information about the subjects, including entrance criteria on our Courses Page.
|BTEC Health & Social Care Double
|BTEC Health & Social Care Single
|Level 3 Food Science And Nutrition
Level 3 Cambridge Tech in ICT
L3 Cambridge Tech in Fashion
RSL Music Technology
RSL Music Performance
Sixth Form Enrichment is a compulsory option. It is designed to go beyond the realms of the examined curriculum and stimulate students’ interests, in both an academic and practical sense. The aims of sixth form enrichment are to prepare students for the next step, be it in education or working life, to promote exploration of extra-curricular academic or non-academic interests and to promote and champion students’ awareness politically, socially, culturally and personally.
Y12 Enrichment Block (A) for Academic Year 2024 to 2025
|Extended Project Qualification (EPQ)
English GCSE Resit
Maths GCSE Resit
Duke of Edinburgh